- 1 lb tilapia fillets
- 1 cup flour
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup bread crumbs (or panko)
1. Slice tilapia into strips of about 1” x 4”.
2. First coat strips with flour, then bathe in a egg/milk mixture, before finally coating with bread crumbs.
3. Shallow fry in vegetable oil until golden brown.
4. Heat corn tortillas in microwave.
5. Layer fish, cheese, avocado and salad onto tortillas, topping with salt, lime juice, and diced peppers (or hot sauce).
6. Eat by the dozen…
6 corn tortillas
1 cup grated cheese
Diced chipotle pepper