Baked Trout (Local Fish, Local Flavors)Welcome to the kitchen of IISG extension outreach associate, Amy Shambach, as she shows us how fast and easy it is bake trout.
Sautéed Tilapia (Local Fish, Local Flavors)Join IISG's aquaculture extension outreach associate, Amy Shambach, as she shows us how to make her go-to favorite dish: sautéed tilapia. In this video, Amy uses fresh, farm-raised tilapia to create buttery, lemony sautéed fillets.
What you will need:
• Tilapia fillets (skin off)
• Butter (4 Tbs.)
• Lemon (1)
Learn more about locally grown fish in the Midwest:
• Website: https://EatMidwestFish.org
• Twitter: @EatMidwestFish https://twitter.com/EatMidwestFish
Learn more about Illinois-Indiana Sea Grant:
• Website: https://iiseagrant.org/
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ILINseagrant/
• Twitter: @ilinseagrant https://twitter.com/ILINSeaGrant
• Instagram: @ilinseagrant https://www.instagram.com/ilinseagrant/
Walleye & Mushrooms (Local Fish, Local Flavors)Join Illinois Indiana Sea Grant Amy Shambach as she walks you through how to cook walleye and mushrooms.
Fish ChowderJoin IISG staff member Amy Shambach for another episode of Local Fish Local Flavor as she guides us through how to cook fish chowder using sustainably produced yellow perch.
Find Local Fish
Our fish finder was created to help you locate delicious, high-quality, locally produced fish and shellfish near you. When you eat Midwest fish, you support local jobs, farm families, and community sustainability.View the Map