- 2 trout fillets, skin on
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lemon, cut in wedges
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Preheat oven to 275°F.
- Place fish skin side down in a shallow baking pan.
- Drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle fillets with salt and pepper.
- Place sliced lemons on top of the fillets.
- Roast fish until done. About 15–20 minutes. You will know when the fish is done because the flesh will turn opaque and will start to flake when tested with a fork.
- Remove skin if desired.
- Serve with lemon wedges.